Gas cylinder caught fire in the house, the couple tried to control it, but during this they themselves got scorched.

June 03, 2023


June 3:

A fire broke out in a domestic gas cylinder at around 10.15 am in a house in Dhankan Basti, near Sonipat's bus stand. During this the fire spread to the house as well. Husband and wife got scorched while trying to control the fire. At the same time, the condition of the children also deteriorated due to the effect of the gas. All four were admitted to the Civil Hospital, from where the couple has been referred to Delhi and the children to PGI Rohtak. Four vehicles of the fire department, which reached after the information, controlled the fire with the effort of about one and a half hours.

Children's condition also worsened under the influence of gas, referred to PGI Rohtak
Sunny Mehra, a resident of Dhankan Basti, his wife Manju, eight-year-old daughter Subhiksha and six-year-old son Kairav were present at home. It has been told that a gas cylinder suddenly caught fire at around 10.15 am. Seeing the fire, the couple tried to control it, but during this they got scorched. Both the children also came under the influence of the gas and their eyes started burning.

In the house located in Dhankan Basti, there was a sudden fire in the cylinder in the morning
The fire spread in the house. On which the people around also reached and started trying to control the fire. Also informed the fire department team. The injured couple and children were sent to the civil hospital. From where Sunny and Manju were referred to the Higher Center. The relatives took him to Delhi. At the same time the children have also been referred to Rohtak. On the other hand, after the information of the fire, the team of the fire department reached the spot and with the help of four vehicles, the fire was brought under control.

Fire department team found control, mayor and councilor also reached the spot and hospital
Mayor Nikhil Madan and Councilor Surendra Nayyar reached the spot as soon as the incident of fire was detected. After dousing the fire, he reached the hospital and inquired about the well being of the victim's family. Mayor Nikhil Madan told that the fire was detected. The cause of the fire It has been reported that the fire broke out after the pipe of the gas cylinder leaked. The fire has been brought under control. Sunny's cousin Vivek told that the house caught fire due to fire in the cylinder. Along with my brother and sister-in-law, the condition of nephew and niece has also deteriorated. When he reached his brother's house, he was also having difficulty in breathing due to the stench of gas.


Have something to say? Post your opinion